Thursday, October 2, 2014

Alva 4.0 Cloth Diapers

After doing some research, I decided to invest in Alva 4.0 cloth diapers. Disposable ones are way cheaper but I think I will save more eventually by buying good reusable cloth diapers, at P250 each. My tight budget was only enough for  10 cloth diapers, which I foresee will only suffice if I use cloth diapers in the morning and disposable ones at night. That way I will still  have enough left for the next day while the dirty ones are in the washer. The online shop https://www.facebook.com/thefawnshoppe offered the best deal. The transaction with the owner was fast and smooth. I upgraded my inserts to bamboo/microfiber; I read good reviews from other moms and figured it was cheaper to upgrade than to buy them separately later on. The inserts take way longer to line dry than the cloth diapers, so its a good thing I also bought extra inserts.

I love that the Alvas are adjustable to a size that will fit a newborn. These are smallest and largest settings


I plan to stack up on some more when Baby gets here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment