Friday, October 3, 2014

Spectra Manual Breast Pump

I wanted to buy a cheap manual breast pump before Baby is born, and invest on electric one later. I wasn't comfortable spending so much on something I couldn't test just yet, well, because I won't have breastmilk till I give birth.  A lot of moms swear by the very affordable brands, like Mimiflo and Bebeta. I came upon Spectra on http://babymama.ph and at P900, I thought it was worth considering, so I went to its office in Katipunan. Compared to Bebeta which retails for P700, the suction of Spectra is a lot stronger. 

The reviews for Spectra electric pumps are also good, so I figured it was a decent brand. If there will be no problems with my breastfeeding and end up needing an electric pump, I will purchase one from Baby Mama as well. The prices are way cheaper than the other known brands like Avent and Medela. I was also very impressed when the saleslady discouraged me from buying one of their products on display and suggested a method  that would save me money. Great service!





No comments:

Post a Comment