Friday, October 3, 2014

Halo SleepSack Wearable Blankets

Since it is not advisable to put any pillows, bumpers, loose blankets or anything that may increase the risk of SIDS inside the crib during the first year, I decided to buy wearable blankets. I put aside some money for crib beddings, which can be really expensive, as much as P3,000 to P5,000, and are apparently even dangerous for the baby. I instead spent our money on two Halo wearable blankets. I used my 20% discount voucher from Cudsly, so I ended up paying P1,200 for each, free shipping, one day delivery.  Not a bad deal. I got the cotton material, it will be easier to adjust Baby's clothes underneath depending on how cold the room is rather than buy fleece which may end up too warm on certain nights. I want to avoid using loose blankets entirely. 

I bought one SleepSack Swaddle. I got the newborn size because reviews say that the small size is really too big for a newborn, and I wanted Baby to have something to use right away. 

I also bought one Small Halo SleepSack Wearable Blanket as a spare while the other one is in the washer. Label says it can be used from newborn to 6 months but Asian babies are generally smaller, so I expect Baby to use it longer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment