Friday, October 10, 2014

Cuddlebug Bassinet

Youji and Me is having its last warehouse sale for 2014, from October 10 to 12 at 9F Deco Centrum, Annapolis. They offer great discounts. Cuddlebag convertible cribs and Silver Cross and Capella strollers are being sold at 40-50% off. I didn't get to buy those anymore because we already bought a Mothercare crib and Graco stroller for Baby.

The Cuddlebug bassinet made it worth the trip to San Juan. Since our extra room, which will be the nursery, is downstairs, I plan to co-sleep with Baby at least for the first few months. I have always wanted to buy a bassinet but didn't have the budget for it. The SRP for the Cuddlebug bassinet is P3,000 but I got it for P1,000 at the warehouse sale. You may see the product here. The units have minor defects, but such are fully disclosed. I just needed to make a few stiches to the unit I chose. Now we can have a place for Baby beside our bed when he gets here, which I read is safer than co-sleeping. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw that bassinet last weekend when I went to the Youji&Me Warehouse sale. I was pondering whether to buy it but opted to get the 3-in-1 Convertible crib instead. Youji&Me 2015 Warehouse Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would just like to ask what mattress/beddings you used for this? Did you have a custom mattress made? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete